POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2html : Re: pov2html Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2html
From: Gleb
Date: 13 Mar 2002 16:53:22
Message: <3c8fca52$1@news.povray.org>
news:3c8fc4f5@news.povray.org...
> In article <3c8fb46e$1@news.povray.org> , "Gleb" <gk1### [at] sotonacuk> wrote:
>
> > Can anybody advise any easy way to convert pov files to html format?
>
> With a text editor you can simply do the following (which should be easy
with
> any serious text editor) ...
>
> Replace all '<' with <
> Replace all '>' with >
>
> The add at the top of the file:
>
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
>   <TITLE>POV-Ray Scene</TITLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <PRE>
:)
Sorry, question was not clear enough. I thought it's evident,
that under html format of pov file I mean full-coloured text:
keywords, numbers, comments, strings etc.
 I wonder, because the POV editor (at least win32 version)
has very attractive text colouring, and it's a pity that  examples in docs,
and some other on-line tutorials don't use it.

So is there any such converters available?

Regards,

Gleb